Sales and supply
of aviation equipment
LLC Helistar is a certified supplier of the aviation equipment, spare parts and flight ground support equipment, according to ГОСТ standards and requirements (ISO 9001:2008).
We are a fast-growing company, which has gained a good reputation as a reliable partner and supplier of aviation equipment and aviation services for Mil and Kamov helicopters.
CERTIFICATES OF THE COMPANY
The main values of our company are:
LLC Helistar provides services in supplying of spare parts for Mil and Kamov helicopters (new or after overhaul with full TBO cycle) as well as flight ground support equipment:
- Engines ТВ3-117ВМ, ТВ3-117ВМА, ТВ2-117АГ;
- Fuel Control Units НР-3ВМ, Air Starters СВ-78БА;
- Main Gearboxes ВР-14, ВР-8А;
- APUs АИ-9В;
- Main rotor blades 8АТ-2710-00, 8АТ.2710.000;
- Tail rotor blades 246-3925-00. 8-3922-00;
- Tail rotor hub and blade assy 246-3904-00, 8-3904-00;
- Swashplates 8-1950-000, 8-1960-000;
- Main rotor hub 8-1930-000 сер.02;
- Tail rotor drive shaft 8А-1516-000;
- Tail rotor gear box 246-1517-000;
- Intermediate gear box 8А-1515-000;
- Fuel tanks;;
- Items АиРЭО (autopilot АП-34Б сер.2, horizontal gyro АГБ-3К сер.3, measuring equipment of vibration ИВ-500Е сер.2, measuring equipment of modes ИР-117М, course system ГМК-1А, system СПУУ-52, gyroscopic units, etc.).
- Hoses, bolts, nuts and other consumables.
We offer cooperation through the scheme «Trade-in». It is a quick and convenient way to replace failed, defective parts with new or overhauled ones with sufficient service life and TBOs.
LLC Helistar provides assistance in customer and supplier search for leasing operations with Mil and Kamov helicopters in the Russian Federation and all over the world. We offer a flexible system of interest rates and leasing payments.
LLC Helistar has all the necessary certificates and permits for custom clearance services of aviation equipment for civil helicopters and its export. We also provide all kind of legal and documentation support, assistance in cargo transportation.
LLC Helistar offers the overhaul management of helicopters and its parts at Certified Aircraft Repair facilities in the Russian Federation:
- Moscow Machine-Building Plant «VPERED»;
- URAL PLANT OF CIVIL AVIATION
- 356 AIRCRAFT REPAIR PLANT
- MOSCOW AIRCRAFT REPAIR PLANT MARZ DOSAAF
- OMSK PLANT OF CIVIL AVIATION
- “UTair ENGINEERING”
- 218 AIRCRAFT REPAIR PLANT
- AIRCRAFT REPAIR PLANT «MOTOR»
- NOVOSIBIRSK AIRCRAFT REPAIR PLANT (NARZ)
LLC Helistar provides the following consulting services:
- supply of equipment according to customer`s requirements,
- -technical advice on aviation equipment (service life, completeness of equipment, modifications) before delivery of items to overhaul facilities and to End User,
- consultation on conformity of aviation equipment with corresponding technical documentation and bulletins for aircrafts,
- logistical consultations,
- consultations on claims and reclamations.
Originally designed by the Soviet Union, MI-8 became one of the most popular mass-produced helicopter in the world. 12 thousand MI-8 in more than 50 different modifications have been produced in the Soviet Union, with more than 3 600 exported. These helicopters are still being manufactured by the Mil Helicopter Plant in Moscow, the Kazan Helicopter Plant and the Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant. MI-8 helicopters were operated for various military conflicts all over the world, including wars in Afghanistan and Chechnya. Nowadays, MI-8 are available in different modifications, these helicopters are operated in more than 50 countries, including NATO.
|Diameter of main rotor||21.29 m||21.29 m|
|Diameter of tail rotor||3.91 m||3.91 m|
|Scope||18.17 m||18,42 m|
|Height||5.65 m||5,34 m|
|Empty weight||6625 kg||7381 kg|
|Normal take-off weight||11100 kg||11100 kg|
|Maximum take-off weight||12000 kg||13000 kg|
|Type of engine||2GTD Klimov ТV2-117А (АG)||2GTD Klimov 117VМ ТV3-117VM|
|Power||2*1257 kilowatt||2*1639 kilowatt|
|Maximum flying speed||250 km/h||250 km/h|
|Cruising speed||225 km/h||230 km/h|
|Service range||450 km||500 km|
|Hovering ceiling||1900 m||3980 m|
|Crew||2-3 persons||3 persons|
|Payload||32 persons or 12 stretchers||28 persons or stretchers attendants|
KA-32 is a multipurpose middle-class helicopter, which can be used for a wide range of different aims: transportation of passengers and cargo transportation, building tall structures, uploading of vessels, fire-fighting missions, patrol service, search and rescue operations. The helicopter is fitted with advanced equipment, which can be installed depending on the concrete mission.
|Propulsion||2 Turboshaft Engines|
|Engine Model||Klimow TV3-117VMA|
|Engine Power (each)||1663 kW||2230 shp|
|Speed||250 km/h||155 mph|
|Service Ceiling||6.096 m||20.000 ft|
|Range||850 km||459 NM 528 mi.|
|Empty Weight||6.500 kg||14.330 lbs|
|max. Takeoff Weight||12.600 kg||27.778 lbs|
|Rotor Blades (main/tail)||3/3||3/3|
|Main Rotor Diameter||15,90 m||52,2 ft|
|Rotor Disc Area||198,6 m2||2138 ft2|
|Length (Fuselage)||11,30 m||37,1 ft|
|Length||12,25 m||40,2 ft|
|Height||5,40 m||17,7 ft|
|Production Status||in production|
|Data for (Version)||Kamov / Kamow Ka-32А|
Index: 143407, Russia, Moscow region,
city of Krasnogorsk, 4 Stroiteley Blvd,
section "G", floor 12, office 1, Business Centre “KUBIK” show on the map
Index: 308015, Russia, city of Belgorod, 46 Sumskaya str. show on the map